Return to all current openings
Marketing Data Analyst
closerlook's Marketing Data Analyst is primarily responsible for producing analytic insights that inform and influence marketing strategies across the agency. The Marketing Data Analyst will organize data, interpret findings and share recommendations in the context of a given client's business goals.
- Utilize advanced analytic tools to process data, develop reports and provide data-driven actionable recommendations to guide marketing strategies.
- Conceptualize and propose alternative approaches to support analytic needs and lead data interpretation and presentation efforts.
- Consult with management across the agency and with clients to understand current and future business goals and strategies to ensure that high-visibility reporting and analysis is aligned with current client goals and strategies.
- Define clear, timely and actionable next steps emerging from analytic initiatives.
- Responsible for the innovation and continuous process improvement of analytic outputs, as well as socialization of new techniques and best practices across the agency.
- Define and ensure the authoring, maintenance, dissemination and adoption of technical-support processes.
- Work closely with the relationship management technical team to ensure that data-driven initiatives and needs are being met.
- Assist with efforts related to data quality, integrity, architecture, storage and management, as well as database design and security.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2–3 years of related work experience.
- Knowledge of relationship management systems.
- Ability to use Transactional SQL in a Microsoft SQL Server environment to obtain data.
- Understanding of relational databases
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Ability to distill customer business analytic needs into actionable marketing recommendations.
- Experience with Tableau or similar business-intelligence tools a plus.
- Experience with statistical computing tools like R is a plus.